Do you love sending text messages with emojis? If you have an iPhone, there’s an easy way on how to add emoji to your keyboard – and it doesn’t require any downloading or extra steps. Just follow these simple instructions:
1) Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2) Tap General.
3) Tap Keyboard.
4) Tap Keyboards.
5) Tap Add New Keyboard…
6) Scroll down and tap Emoji.
7) Tap Add Keyboard.
8) The Emoji keyboard will now be added to your list of keyboards. To use it, open up a text message, then tap the globe icon next to the spacebar on your keyboard. This will bring up all of your installed keyboards, and you can swipe through until you find the Emoji keyboard.
How To Reply To A Message On Instagram
How to Enable Emoji on iPhone
Emoji can be a fun and easy way to add personality to your text messages, but did you know that they can also be used on your iPhone? Here’s how to enable emoji on your iPhone:
1) Open the Settings app and tap “General.”
2) Tap “Keyboard” and then tap “Keyboards.”
3) Tap “Add New Keyboard…”
4) Scroll down and tap “Emoji.”
5) Tap “Add Keyboard.”
6) The Emoji keyboard will now appear as an option when you’re typing in any app. To use it, just tap the globe icon next to the spacebar.
How to Use Emoji on iPhone
Emoji are a fun, easy way to communicate with friends and family on iPhone. To use emoji on your iPhone, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Messages app and start a new conversation or reply to a message.
- Tap the Emoji button near the keyboard. This will open the emoji keyboard.
- Tap the Emoji you want to use in your message. The emoji will be inserted into your message where your cursor is located.
- You can also scroll through the list of emoji to find the one you want to use.
- If you want to see more emoji, tap the More button at the bottom of the keyboard. This will open a list of all available emoji.
How To Remove Someone From A Text Message Group
How to Add Emojis to Your iPhone Status Bar
iOS 11 added a new way to add emojis to your iPhone’s status bar. This allows you to add emojis as icons next to the signal and battery percentage.
Here’s how to add emojis to your iPhone’s status bar:
- First, open the Settings app and go to General > Keyboard > Keyboards
- Tap on Add New Keyboard
- Scroll down and select Emoji
- Now, when you go back to the Settings app and tap on Status Bar, you’ll see a section for Emoji that allows you to choose which emojis you want displayed in the status bar.
Alternatives to Tapping Emojis on the iPhone Keyboard
There are plenty of alternatives to tapping emojis on the iPhone keyboard. One way is to hold down the letter that you want to turn into an emoji.
For example, if you hold down the letter “B,” a smiley face will appear. You can then release your finger and drag it over to the text box that you want to insert it into.
Another option is to use the dictation feature on your iPhone. To do this, press and hold the Home button until the Siri interface pops up. Then, say “Emoji” followed by what you want to say with an emoji. For example, “I love Emoji.
Know how to Change emoji color on iPhone, iPad
iOS devices allow users to change the color of emoji. This can be done on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. To change the emoji color, follow these steps:
1) Launch the Settings app on your iOS device.
2) Tap on General.
3) Tap on Keyboard.
4) Tap on Text Replacement.
5) Tap on the + symbol in the top-right corner of the screen.
6) Enter a Phrase and a Shortcut for it. For example, you could enter “blue emoji” and “blu” as the Phrase and Shortcut, respectively.
7) Tap on Save in the top-right corner of the screen.
8) Now when you type “blu” (or whatever shortcut you chose), a blue emoji will appear instead of the default yellow emoji.
How to Copy and Paste on Chromebook?
iPhone Emoji Copy and Paste: Copy Emoji Without Keyboard From Web:
iOS 8.3 lets you copy and paste emojis without using the keyboard. Here’s how:
- Open up a text message or an email.
Tap and hold on to the emoji you want to copy.
A pop-up will appear with the option to “Copy.”
Paste the emoji into your text message or email by tapping and holding, then selecting “Paste.